Tuesday, October 6, 2009

The TRIP - Day 12

June 24

Today, Larry and Wanda went golfing; while Gloria and I went exploring.

The first place that we went was a garden. We saw lots of tropical plants and some interesting wild life.





 Some of the Tropical Plants
 

They had free range chickens, which I have been told are the best eating. Unfortunately, we didn't get to taste any. I also saw a beautiful dragonfly. I tried to capture it on pixels (e.g. not film), but it was too fast, and it didn't stay in one place long enough for me to snap a picture.

We also went to Aio Needle state park. Aio Needle is a very steep, and very high mountain where the final battle was fought that unified the Hawaiian tribes.

 Gloria at Aio Needle State Park with Aio Needle
in the Background


After we went back and picked up Larry and Wanda, we rested and had spaghetti for supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment