Tuesday, March 13, 2012

March Madness

Many people think of March and the NCAA basketball tournament. But here on Glen Court, we have another kind of March Madness. Yes, for all of you followers, we have the song! And here it is!

Performed March 11, 2012

This year, the classic was performed by the Morgan Glen duo, "The Paschals" with back-up by many of our bird friends. (Stay tuned for our first album.)

I know a little pussy
Whose fur is soft and gray
She lives down in the meadow
Not very far away
She'll always be a pussy
SHE'LL NEVER BE A CAT
Cause she's a pussy willow
Now what do you think of that!


It can never get old, can it?

Since last year, the pussy willow has been cut back. Actually, I cut it down. But, it grew back. With a vengeance. I'm going to have to thin out some of the growth. Also, last year, after cutting it down, I purchased a replacement.  It hasn't shown any growth. But, I have hope.

Enjoy the spring.

1 comment: