Wednesday, June 10, 2009

The TRIP - Prelog

It is now 3 days until, Gloria, Larry, Wanda, and I leave for our trip. Gloria and I have been busy getting the house and yard in shape for our absence. It has been very tiring. Yesterday, we worked in the vegetable garden doing the regular weeding. We didn't get finished and were going to finish today, but it is raining; so, it will be put off until it doesn't rain. That may be when we get back; its suppose to rain for the next few days. I wanted to get the yard mowed too, but that will probably need to wait also.

I planned to install drip irrigation systems in all of our beds and received the parts today, and I wanted to install before we left. Hopefully, some of it will be installed. It will be easier to keep the beds watered and be more efficient with the water.

I plan on doing the unthinkable. I will keep a journal during the trip and share my thoughts and experiences here when I return (with some pictures too).

Last Sunday, we had a Sunday School gathering at our house with a cook out and swimming. We had about 25 here, including kids. It was a lot of fun, and I think that everyone had a good time. We got the pool up and running just in time, although the temperature of the water was only 80 ( a little cold for G), but it appeared that the kids loved it.

1 comment:

  1. Ahh, what a nice part of the tga! :) Have fun on your trip! I know it will be really relaxing! I'm looking forward to all your pictures! :)

    ReplyDelete