Tuesday, April 28, 2009

Some of my followers have pointed out that I haven't placed a post recently. I guess I didn't realize that I was that popular.

Well, I've been very busy in the garden. The perennial bed has been pretty much been redone. All of the plants have been dug and replanted. Next week, I will probably plant out the annuals that I started in the basement. First, I need to harden them off. I'll start that process tomorrow. Cal
eb helped me redo the day lily beds yesterday.

Today its raining, so I'll rest. ( I'm finding that it is a good pastime.) Still a lot of work to do, but the yard is coming along.

We started a new study in Sunday School - Intimate Marriage. It looks to be very good. I made an announcement in church and have had one response, and it looks like two more couples will start coming. Last Sunday, we studied what it means for a man to leave his family.

Next Sunday, we will look at the woman's perspective.

4 comments:

  1. glad you're getting the rest in -- that's an important aspect of tga, i hear.

    ReplyDelete
  2. for someone who love comments so much, you need to leave a few of your own over at my blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What has the tga kept you up to doing these days? New post in order? :)

    ReplyDelete